Early Years Teacher X2
Slade Primary School
Telephone Number: 0121 675 0618
Email Address: email@example.com
Job Start Date: September 2022
The Arthur Terry Learning Partnership is a highly successful Multi Academy Trust (MAT) encompassing six secondary schools, 13 primary schools, a Teaching School Hub, and School Centred Initial Teacher Training provider. Our schools are based in North Birmingham, Tamworth, Lichfield, North Warwickshire, and Coventry.
Two vacancies for an EYFS Teacher has arisen within our Multi Academy Trust. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and outstanding practitioner to join the Arthur Terry Learning Partnership and work in one of our schools.
What you will need to succeed
• recent and relevant experience in EYFS
• to share our passion for wanting the very best for our students and schools
• to be committed to keeping our students safe
• be highly motivated and passionate about making a difference to the lives of young people with the natural ability to inspire and motivate
• be an outstanding teacher
• be emotionally intelligent with the ability to build strong working relationships with a variety of stakeholders
• the passion and commitment to work in a fast paced, challenging yet always rewarding role
What you will get in return
• professional development is key to our ongoing success, so we invest in your development through training, mentoring and progression opportunities across our schools and Teaching School Hub
• the opportunity to join our team of leading education experts and propel your career to the next level
• a competitive salary
• competitive pension scheme (Teachers’ Pension Scheme)
• three Professional Development Days
Closing Date: 20 May 2022, 9am
To arrange an informal chat about the role, please contact Mrs J Maskell (Head Teacher): firstname.lastname@example.org or Mr Danny Jones (DHT): email@example.com
Completed applications should include an application form and a letter of application no more than 2 sides of A4 outlining ‘what skills and experience you have that make you suitable for the role’.
Completed applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we do not accept CV’s; applications will only be considered if received on an ATLP application form.
This post is suitable for Early Career Teachers (ECT’s).
Interview Date: Week beginning Monday 23 May 2022
All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references which will be sought prior to interview. The ATLP is an equal opportunities employer.
Please find a link to our safeguarding policy which we would encourage you to read prior to applying to work in our organisation
Applicants please note: This post is not part of the City Council and the successful candidate will not hold a Birmingham City Council Contract of Employment. Please use the contact details in the advert for information on actual employment conditions.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.
Rehabilitation of offenders: This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013 and 2020. Which means that when applying for certain jobs and activities certain spent convictions and cautions are ‘protected’, so they do not need to be disclosed to employers, and if they are disclosed, employers cannot take them into account. Further information about filtering offences can be found in the DBS filtering guide.