Permanent Part Time Class Teacher
Part-Time 0.6 FTE
Required for Autumn Term 2022
St Paul’s Church of England Primary School is a successful and popular primary school with its own nursery, situated close to the centre of Leamington Spa, but in a semi-rural setting.
The school’s last Ofsted inspection (June 2017) judged the school to be ‘good’ in all areas and ‘outstanding’ with regards to personal development and welfare. Prior to this, our SIAMS inspection (October 2016) judged the school to be outstanding overall. We have a strong nurturing ethos, and are a school that has embraced the ‘Thrive Approach’.
The governors wish to appoint a permanent part time class teacher; this position would suit an experienced teacher. We are looking for a positive, creative, caring, flexible and enthusiastic individual who can demonstrate high quality teaching and our school values.
• An outstanding classroom practitioner?
• Someone who has a positive attitude and embraces new challenges?
• A teacher who is innovative and creative?
• A teacher who embraces nurture to develop children socially as well as academically?
• Passionate about supporting children with additional needs?
• Somebody who will actively support our established Christian ethos?
• Committed to the safeguarding of children?
We can offer:
• A caring and positive working environment.
• A warm, friendly and inclusive welcoming school community.
• A good level of support and CPD.
• A school with high expectations.
• A supportive staff team, leadership team and governing body.
For further details about the school, please visit our school website at:
You may arrange an informal visit with one of our Senior Management Team through contacting our school office on 01926 425361.
Closing Date: Friday 20th May 2022
Interviews to be held: Wednesday 25th May 2022
St Paul’s C of E Primary School is fully committed to the safeguarding of our pupils, families and staff.