Class Teacher EYFS, Nursery - Fixed Term Contract - cover a vacancy until Aug 23- Park Hill Primary
Are you an Early Years teacher / ECT with experience of EYFS? If so, we want you to join our team!
The Governing Board are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, hardworking and inspirational Nursery teacher to work at our school in EYFS. This role would particularly suit an ECT in Year 1 or 2 of their ECT induction.
Park Hill Primary is a one-form entry school in Wednesbury. We have a Nursery, where we offer both 30-hours and 15-hours provision.
To be the best, we need to employ the best and our children deserve just that! If you have a strong commitment to delivering high standards of teaching and learning in EYFS then we would like to hear from you.
Our successful applicant will:
- Have experience of working in Early Years / a recent teaching placement in Early Years
- Have a true passion for Early Years, valuing and supporting every child
- Have a good understanding of pedagogy in Early Years and how young children learn
- Have an understanding of relevant statutory frameworks
- Promote outdoor learning within the EYFS
- Be a team player
- Be committed to our motto of ‘Reach for the Stars’
We will offer the successful candidate:
- Wonderful children who are enthusiastic, polite, hardworking, well-behaved and proud of their school
- A warm, positive, friendly and family feel, where everyone is valued
- Welcoming, hard-working and supportive governors, senior leaders, teachers, support, admin and site staff
- The beginnings of a coaching culture within the school: we are committed to developing all staff to their full potential
- High-quality continued professional development
Park Hill Primary School is committed to the welfare and safeguarding of all our children and has a Child Protection Policy and related procedures in place. Candidates will be required to have an enhanced DBS clearance.
If you have any queries, wish to discuss the role informally or undertake a visit to our school, please contact our Business Manager – Jo Ffrench - email@example.com or 0121 556 2188.
For more information about our school, please visit https://www.parkhillprimary.co.uk/
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role
This post requires a Children’s Barring List Check. If you are barred from working with children you are breaking the law if you apply for this post
Application forms are attached below and should be returned directly to Jo Ffrench - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure application forms are signed if sending via email.
If you have provided an email address, correspondence will be sent via e-mail.
If you are successful in being short-listed for interview, you will be contacted via email within 28 working days of the closing date. Please ensure you check your junk/spam boxes as well as your inbox incase any correspondence has been delivered there.
Hours: Full Time - Fixed Term Contract to 31 August 2023, covering a vacancy
Grade: Teacher Main Pay Scale M1-M6 (£25,714 - £36,961 p.a.)
Location: Park Hill Primary, Coronation Road, Wednesbury, West Midlands WS10 0TJ
Closing date: 13th June 2022 – 12 noon
Provisional observational date: 16th June 2022
Provisional Interview date: 16th June 2022