Charity Shop Manager
We currently have an exciting opportunity for two Charity Shop Managers on a job share basis, who are looking to make their mark with a local Charity. As a Shop Manager you will assist with managing all shop activities and together with a team of volunteers, achieve set targets and maximise financial contribution to the charity. You will help with overseeing and managing all shop activities including recruiting, training and managing an effective team of volunteers; being responsible for the day to day running of the shop, ensuring it meets agreed income and expenditure levels and taking responsibility for the shop’s accounting procedures including cash reconciliation, daily banking and till procedures.
What we’re looking for in our Shop Manager:
- Previous retail experience, preferably in the charity sector
- A strong communicator with excellent organisational skills
- A highly self-motivated, positive, personable and resilient individual
- The ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with a variety of people
- Confidence working well on own initiative
What the company will offer:
• 28 Days annual leave + 8 days bank holiday (pro rata for part time employees)
• Auto-enrolment into a workplace pension scheme
• Access to Employee Assistance Programme
Murray Hall Community Trust is an equal opportunities employer and will provide reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process and invite potential applicants to contact us to identify any additional support they may require to enable them to make an application.
If you are interested in this role please go to our website www.murrayhall.co.uk and download the Job Description and Person Specification along with an application form. Your completed application form needs to be emailed to HR@murrayhall.co.uk or posted to: HR Recruitment, Murray Hall Community Trust, The Bridge, St Marks Road, Tipton, West Midlands DY4 0SL.
This role will be subject to a basic DBS check.
For an informal discussion please contact Lisa Garfield on 07412 427759
Closing date: 24th June 2022 at 23:59 hours
Please note that we reserve the right to withdraw our job advertisements earlier than the published expiry date. Therefore, if you are interested please submit your application as soon as possible.
Interviews expected to commence w/c: 27th June 2022
Start Date: ASAP