Adults Support Workers & Night Support Workers ** £250 welcome payment**
Support Worker & Night Support Worker
Exmoor Drive Residential Care Home
£9.79 – £9.98 per hours + £250 welcome payment
Additional Pay Enhancements for working 22:00 to 06:00, Sundays and bank holidays.
- 14, 21 or 28 hour contract available.
- There is some negation on which weekday shifts you work.
- It is subject to change however we presently run 7 hour shifts of 07:30-14:30, 08:00-15:00 and 15:00-22:00.
Night Support Worker:
- 35 hours per week.
- Your rota is always subject to change however currently the rota alternates over 2 weeks:
- Week 1, 22:00-08:00 on Monday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Week2, 22:00-08:00 on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
We provide residential accommodation and support for up to 12 individuals with a range of conditions including learning disability, dementia, mental health, and physical disability. We are looking for support workers to join our team. We want people who can:
- Support individuals with their physical and social care needs. This will include supporting individuals to wash, use the toilet, have meaningful contact with friends and relatives, attend appointments, be as independent as possible in daily aspects of living, maintain hobbies interests and access the community.
- Following care plans and other guidance
- Maintaining detailed and accurate records of the care you provide
- Making and responding to observations in people changing care needs – sometimes in emergency situations
- Attend handover, meetings and training and follow instructions
- Promote values in dignity, privacy, independence, respect, opportunity
As you’ll be supporting people with personal care activities, we’ll provide you with PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) and weekly Covid-19 testing.
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be entitled to our full benefits package, including:
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) rising to 30 days after 5 years’ service, plus bank holidays
- Career, development and qualification opportunities
- Membership of a Local Government Pension Scheme
- £250 welcome payment for new starters
And much more!
Applications can be submitted online or by sending a copy of your up to date CV and an expression of interest detailing what makes you a suitable candidate for the post (2 sides A4 max) to: email@example.com
Interview date: The manager will review applications weekly, and invite after this.