Class Teacher - Our Lady and All Saints Catholic Multi Academy Company
£25714.00 - £36961.00 p.a. Incremental progression is dependent on performance.
32.5 Hours per Week
Our Lady's is a one form entry Catholic Primary School and is a happy
successful school with high expectations. The Board of Governors of Our
Lady's Catholic Primary School, with support of Our Lady and All Saints
Catholic Multi Academy Company (“the MAC”), are now seeking to appoint an
outstanding practitioner to the role of Class Teacher.
Are you an inspirational, hard-working, outstanding teacher who can work as
part of a team with positivity and sense of purpose? Are you looking for an
exciting opportunity to make a difference? Do you want to support us in shaping
our young children’s lives?
You must have:
• A secure understanding, knowledge and commitment to Catholic Education.
• A proven successful record of a range of teaching experience.
• Good interpersonal and organisational skills to work well as a member of a
hard working team.
• Excellent behaviour management strategies.
• A commitment to continuous school improvement and be an effective role
model capable of inspiring and motivating others.
• The ability to be aspirational in setting goals and committed to all children
reaching their potential.
We can offer:
• A school with strong Catholic values, with wonderful children who are eager
to learn and be challenged.
• The chance to make a huge difference to all our pupils and community
within a friendly and supportive environment where we prepare the way by
loving, living and learning with the Lord
• Friendly and supportive families and dedicated staff.
• A caring environment with a commitment to safeguarding all children.
• An opportunity to use your skills and a commitment to high quality
• A welcoming and supportive Governing Body.
Main Pay Scale M1-M6 currently £25,714 - £36,961
Required for September 2022
For additional information about our school, please visit our website
www.ourladys.bham.sch.uk or contact the school office on 0121 464 4459 to
make an appointment to visit our school.
Deadline for applications Monday 27th June 12.00
Interviews – Tuesday 5th July
Our Lady's Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and
promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and
volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to satisfactory
references, which will be requested, prior to interview, an enhanced
Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, medical check, evidence of
qualifications plus verification of the right to work in the UK.
The school will endeavour to make any necessary reasonable adjustments to
the job and the working environment to enable access to employment
opportunities for disabled job applicants or continued employment for any
employee who develops a disabling condition.
All application forms must be emailed to email@example.com.
Please see the Teacher Recruitment pack for the full Job Description.
This post will require an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Solihull Council is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit.
Solihull Council has a responsibility for, and a commitment to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and requires all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.