Teaching Assistant – Level 2
6 days left
Teaching Assistant – Level 2
Required from September 2022 or immediate start if available to July 2023
Part time 27 hours per week
Over 5 days TBC
Grade 4 Salary Points 4-6 £19,842 - £20,644 FTE
Actual Salary £12,509 - £13,015
Hourly rate: £10.28 - £10.70
Term time only
One year fixed term contract
Chadsmead Primary Academy Governors along with the Directors of Community Academies Trust wish to appoint an outstanding and inspirational Teaching Assistant based at Chadsmead Primary Academy, where children thrive in its caring, exciting, and inspirational learning environment.
The Community Academies Trust is a group of primary, secondary and National Teaching Schools. We are driven by a desire to lead rather than follow, and to be beacons of outstanding local provision, which our community can rely on for the excellent education we provide for our children. We have a proven track record of achieving success and our schools are supported by expertise and support from across the trust.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a happy and vibrant school that was judged as ‘Good’ by Ofsted in June 2019.
An enthusiastic, committed and skilled Teaching Assistant is required to provide 1-2-1 care and/or support groups of pupils within the classroom.
This role would ideally suit a competent, qualified Teaching Assistant with a genuine passion for teaching.
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Responsibility and accountability for achieving the highest possible standards in work and conduct
- Treat pupils with dignity, build relationships rooted in mutual respect, and at all times observe proper boundaries appropriate to a professional position
- Work proactively and effectively in collaboration and partnership with learners, parents/carers, governors, other staff and external agencies in the best interests of pupils
- Have strong emotional resilience in working with challenging behaviours and attitudes to use of authority and maintain discipline
- Have a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the values and behaviours which flow from CAT ethos
- Relate positively to and show respect for all members of the school and wider community ongoing relevant professional self-development
In return we can offer:
- A friendly and supportive team of hard-working staff
- Children who are keen to learn
- A vibrant, happy school with a real sense of community
- Well-resourced facilities with spacious grounds
- Excellent training and development opportunities
How do I apply?
To apply for the position, please download and complete the Application Form and submit it by email to email@example.com or by post to:
Mrs G Grainger
Chadsmead Primary Academy
Please note CV's will not be considered.
Closing date Friday 1 July 2022 at 12 noon.
Visits to the school are very welcome and can be arranged by contacting the school office on 01543 421850.
Candidates selected for interview will be informed by phone or e-mail as soon as possible after the closing date.
Interview date TBC
Community Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks and a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the standards which flows from Community Academies Trust vision and values.
The role is covered by part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 and therefore the ability to speak fluent spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
Community Academies Trust supports Equal Opportunities Employment.
Community Academies Trust Company Registration No. 0747273-6
With regards to queries on the application process please contact a member of the Community Academies Trust Human Resources team on 01827 702216 ext. 3128.