Clerical Assistant - Codsall Community High School
CODSALL HIGH FEDERATION OF SCHOOLS
(incorporating Codsall Community High School, Bilbrook CE (VE) Middle School & Perton Middle School)
Codsall Community High School
Executive Headteacher: Mr. A Harding
Tel: 01902 907 560
Grade 3, Spinal Point 3 - 4
£16,242 - £16,567 per annum (37 Hours)
Term time only plus training days. Permanent.
To contribute to the aims and ethos of the school by implementing effective administrative systems which support the achievement and progress of pupils, and the communication with all stakeholders.
• To support the work of the maintenance and update of pupil attainment and targets data.
• To implement the school’s reporting system jointly with the Reprographics Technician.
• Liaising with parents/carers and external agencies to set up review meetings, etc.
• Word-processing annual reviews, ear-marked funding forms and policy, copying and distributing internally, and to outside agencies.
• Inputting assessment data for all pupils and manipulating those data relevant to pupils on the SEN register, to inform SENCo and Pupil Support Manager.
• Updating the Special Needs register using the school’s ICT facilities.
• Typing up individual education plans and SEN Passports.
• Filing documentation as appropriate to these areas.
• Updating SEN files.
• Taking minutes for meetings.
• General clerical duties for Pupil Support Manager.
• Induction and supporting all staff in school’s reporting systems.
• Alerting teachers to and reminding them of deadlines.
• Printing off and collating reports for teachers to check and sign.
• Printing off any corrected reports.
• Undertaking the collation of individual pupils’ reports.
• Providing appropriate electronic information for subject leaders, inputting data received, and generating and posting grade sheets for every pupil.
• Recording and storing lost property and ensuring that regular updates are placed in registers and in the monthly newsletter.
• Recording all pupil holidays in term time.
The School has a clear vision on its journey to place Codsall as a beacon of educational excellence and to be at the heart of the community it serves. This post is open to appropriately qualified and experienced members of staff within the federation.
Please contact Mrs Zatte at the school on 01902 907560 if you wish to arrange a visit, to obtain an application form or if you require any further information.
Completed application forms should be returned to email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 1st July 2022 at 9am, with interviews scheduled for Monday 11th July 2022
"This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment". This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Further details regarding this check are available from schools or by visiting www.crb.gov.uk