Unqualified Teacher of Food Technology - Aldersley High School
Start Date: September 2022
Aldersley High School is expanding! An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and talented individual to work for Amethyst Academies Trust. We are looking for an Unqualified Teacher of Food Technology to join our creative Hospitality and Catering team.
This post does not require previous teaching experience! Whilst being employed as an unqualified teacher the trainee may also work towards gaining Qualified Teacher Status.
- Ready for a new challenge?
- Looking for a rewarding career?
- Are you an excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills?
- Ambitious and have the ability to engage with young people?
- A positive role model who can establish positive relationships with all stakeholders?
- Organised, reliable, hardworking and resilient?
- Have a passion for food and wish to inspire the next generation?
- Want to turn industry experience into a successful teaching career?
- Have no formal teaching qualification but have worked as a chef or ran a catering business?
- Have a strong desire to make a positive difference and develop the skills of students?
- Have a confident personality and possess strong behaviour management skills?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
- Strong commitment to your professional development and career management.
- Opportunity to be part of a dynamic and inventive team.
- A supportive environment in which your talent and commitment will be encouraged, nurtured and rewarded.
- Commitment to ensuring a work life balance, work from home opportunities are available.
- We encourage collaboration, debate and discussion. All decisions are research led and evidence based.
- Regular opportunities to meet and share best practice with teachers and senior leaders of the other schools within our trust.
This is an excellent opportunity to make a significant contribution to the Academy’s continued success and the life chances of the young people we serve.
The Trust is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. All post are subject to enhanced disclosure and barring service checks. We expect all employees to share our commitment to the safeguarding of our pupils.
If you are ready for this challenge and wish join our dynamic, growing trust, please inform Ms S Garbett, Executive Personal Assistant firstname.lastname@example.org of your interest. Application forms and a recruitment pack are available upon request to Ms Garbett. Visits are welcomed and can be arranged by contacting Ms Garbett.
Unqualified Pay Scale
Aldersley High School, Barnhurst Lane, Wolverhampton, WV8 IRT
Monday 27th June 2022