An opportunity to join an award winning team providing support to People with a Dementia related need in one of two Dementia Gateways in Dudley.
Hours: 15 per week
Working 2 days Saturday/Sunday
Your primary role is to provide person centred support to people using the Service, which includes all aspects of physical, social and emotional support. You will have the ability to develop supportive relationships with Carers, to enable both to live well through the Journey of Dementia.
- An ability to produce documents and reports to evidence personalisation using IT systems is required.
- To provide support to People with a Dementia Related need or other long term health conditions in a Dementia gateway and the surrounding community.
- To meet all aspects of the physical, social and emotional care of people who use the Service.
- To Support the development and implementation of a Dementia Service providing person centred support and opportunities for people and their carers.
- Qualified to NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in Health and Social Care is essential.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults; therefore the post is subject to medical clearance and an enhanced DBS check.
For further information or for an informal chat please contact Diana Edwards on 01384 813315 or via email Diana.email@example.com
Previous applicants need not reapply
NB: We reserve the right to close vacancies prior to their advertised date if we receive a large number of applications.
Online application forms will only be accepted for this vacancy, online facilities for jobs are available at public libraries within the Dudley Borough.
If you have a disability and require assistance in making an application please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk
If you are experiencing a problem whilst applying for a position, please follow the link below to the WM Jobs Help Page in the first instance; https://www.wmjobs.co.uk/staticpages/20563/help/
If the WM Jobs Help Page does not resolve your issue then please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk
The Council will check the information that you have provided against any details already held for accuracy and completeness. The Council will check, share and cross match your information both internally within the council and with external organisations to protect public funds and prevent or detect crime, only where the law allows us to do so. The Council’s full Privacy and Disclaimer Statement can be accessed on the website at http://www.dudley.gov.uk/Supporting documents