Inclusion Support Assistant - Springfields First School
Springfields First School
Permanent Inclusion Support Assistant – 10hrs p/w
Location : Springfields First School, Yarnfield, Stone, Staffordshire
Employer : Staffordshire County Council
Contract Type: Permanent, starting 01st September 2022.
Working Pattern: Monday to Friday mornings between 8.45am and 12noon term time only
Working Hours: 10 hours p/w
Salary: FTE £19,650 – £20,043 (37 hrs p/w)
actual salary £4,568- £4,659 per year (£10.19 - £10.39 p/h)
Closing Date for Applications: Monday 27th June 2022, 9am
Interview Date: w/c Monday 4th July 2022
Inclusion Support Assistant 10 hours per week part time term time only - Grade 4 to work on a one to one and group basis with children
The Governors of Springfields First School are seeking to appoint an inspirational, energetic, patient, resourceful and able to work on their own initiative part-time Inclusion Support Assistant to join our hard working and caring team, to work predominantly with children with individual behavioural plans on a 1:1 and in a classroom setting.
This position is for 10 hours per week, working Monday to Friday
We are particularly looking for candidates that can demonstrate:
* A caring, patient and nurturing approach
* Very high expectations/good behaviour management
* A commitment to helping our pupils achieve their best
* Ability to work in a team
* Ability to follow an intervention/programme
* To work on their own initiative
* Some experience of emotional coaching or attachment and trauma issues would be an advantage.
We can offer:
* Friendly children who are keen to learn and really enjoy coming to school
* A supportive team of colleagues who are committed to providing the best for our pupils
To apply for this post, please download the application pack below in the ‘Available Documents’ section.
Please return all completed application forms directly to the school via post or email firstname.lastname@example.org
"This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment."
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions.