2 days left
An exciting opportunity has become available at our state of the art school. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, highly-motivated and experienced teaching assistant.
Our ethos of ‘Ensuring Excellence’ is at the forefront of everything that we do. The successful candidate will lead by example and assist the Director of Inclusion with all aspects of the smooth running of the Inclusion department and to manage the effective use of resources and high standards of learning and achievement for all pupils.
Our belief is that every child really does matter and that all of our students should feel engaged, challenged and supported in an environment where they can experience success and enjoy their learning.
The successful candidate must have:
- An understanding of the importance of inclusion, equality and diversity, both when working with pupils and with colleagues, and to promote equal opportunities for all.
- The capacity to work collaboratively as part of a developing team.
- Develops good relationships with others by behaving with integrity, treating people with respect and leading by example.
We will offer you:
- An extensive CPD programme to nurture and develop your talents at all levels,
- A professional, hard-working and supportive team that works together to create a welcoming, vibrant learning culture inclusive to all,
- Access to a network of successful schools to share best practice and develop career prospects at the highest level.
Community Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks and a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the standards which flows from Community Academies Trust vision and values. All references will be taken up prior to interview.
The role is covered by part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 and therefore the ability to speak fluent spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
Community Academies Trust supports Equal Opportunities Employment.
Community Academies Trust Company Registration No. 0747273-6
CLOSING DATE: 9.00am, Friday 1st July. Interviews will be scheduled for Monday 11th July.
Completed application forms should be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Employer
The Telford Langley School is sponsored by The Community Academies Trust (CAT) which has a track record of achieving and sustaining OUTSTANDING schools. Our approach is based on a fundamental belief that all young people have the talent and the potential to achieve more than they ever thought possible.