Catering Supervisor – Level 4 - Tittensor CE (VC) First School
Catering Supervisor – Level 4
Required for 1st September 2022
25 hours per week, term time only (39 weeks) Salary: (£20,852 pro rata)
5 Days: Monday - Friday 9.00am to 2.00pm
We are looking to recruit a dynamic and inspirational individual to lead and manage our Catering team. The successful candidate will ideally have experience managing a catering facility.
You will be innovative, creative and passionate about children having the best experience of healthy eating from a young age.
You will have experience of menu planning in order to deliver high quality healthy food on budget and on time.
The successful candidate will:
- Create and serve delicious and nutritious meals for our pupils and involve pupils across the year in building menus.
- Lead, manage and motivate a catering assistant.
- Demonstrate good knowledge of school catering legislation.
- Be articulate and able to communicate effectively with all shareholders.
We can offer:
- A friendly, small, village school that is at the heart of the community
- Children who are well behaved and motivated to learn
- Friendly and supportive staff
- A supportive leadership team and strong Governing Body
The successful candidate should have Level 2 Food Hygiene and have a good working knowledge and experience of providing a catering service.
Tittensor CE (VC) First School is committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all our employees and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced check by the “Disclosure and Barring Service” along with other stringent vetting and induction processes.
All completed application forms must be returned directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 30th June 2022 at noon
Interview date: w/c 4th July 2022