KS2 Class Teacher
Start Date: 1 September 2022
Salary: M1 – M6 Contract: Full Time and Permanent
Closing date: 12 noon on Monday 27 June 2022
(show rounds will take place on Thursday 16 June 2022 at 4pm and Monday 20 June 2022 at 4pm)
Interviews: w/c 4 July 2022
Are you an inspirational teacher who is motivated, energetic and passionate about children’s learning?
Can you empathise with children?
Do you have high expectations of your pupils and the ability to design a curriculum to meet all their
If the answer is ‘yes’ to the above, we would love to hear from you!
Orchard Primary School is a small, exciting, inclusive community school in the market town of Pershore.
We wish to appoint an outstanding KS2 class teacher to work alongside a friendly, enthusiastic and
forward thinking team. We believe children only get one chance for a great start to their education.
Therefore, we are looking for a teacher who has the skills, passion, resilience and ambition to make
the children’s precious time with us the best it can possible be.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a secure knowledge of the National Curriculum.
- Be creative and enjoy making lessons fun in order to inspire, motivate, engage and enthuse our pupils to love learning and aspire to great things;
- Demonstrate real enthusiasm and commitment towards raising standards within an inclusive school community;
- Be a team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills - able to work positively with colleagues and parents;
- Have a range of effective positive behaviour management skills;
- Be able to contribute to the broader life of the school community and its extended provision for pupils and their families.
- Positively promote inclusion and have high expectations for all children;
- Be resilient and hardworking and eager to learn, share and develop their practice;
- Be supportive of the values and aims of our School.
At Orchard Primary School we can offer you:
- An exciting place to work;
- Fantastic, enthusiastic, well behaved and engaging children who are keen to learn;
- Brilliantly supportive staff, parents and governors;
- A real commitment to your professional development;
- The opportunity to use your skills to make positive change in a rapidly developing school.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young
people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be
subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.