Teacher - Hanbury’s Farm Primary School
The Federation of Hanbury' Farm and Oakhill Primary Schools currently educates approximately 300 children age 4 to 11, across 2 small schools. Both schools are one form entry primary schools with a short distance between them.
The Governors and Executive Headteacher for the Federation of Hanbury’s Farm and Oakhill Primary Schools are seeking to appoint a temporary full time main scale teacher to cover maternity leave.
We wish to appoint an individual who is energetic, enthusiastic and passionate with a positive work ethic who wish to bring out the very best in our pupils.
The position will be based at Hanbury's Farm Primary School which was rated 'Good' by OFSTED in May 2018.
We are a good school that is dedicated to providing a positive environment to allow children to grow and develop. There is a warm and friendly atmosphere at Hanbury’s Farm and a commitment to raising standard on our journey to becoming an outstanding school.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is an outstanding classroom practitioner who will ensure every child reaches their full potential.
• Has the highest expectations of children's achievement and behaviour.
• Has exceptional organisation and interpersonal skills.
• Enjoys working effectively as part of a team.
• Will be prepared to play a full part in school life.
• Has a friendly, caring nature and a good sense of humour.
We can offer you:
• A happy and welcoming school with children at the centre of everything we do.
• A stimulating working environment with enthusiastic children who enjoy coming to school and have a good attitude to learning.
• A great opportunity to develop professionally in a supportive team where everyone is valued.
• The opportunity to work with a dedicated, hardworking and enthusiastic team of teachers,
support staff and governing body.
Please view our website www.hanburysfarm.staffs.sch.uk for further school information or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this post please download the application form below in the 'Available Documents Section'.
All completed applications must be returned by email to our office manager email@example.com
This position is temporary, full time to cover maternity leave.
Start date 31st October 2022 for 12 months (52 working weeks)
Salary - Main scale 1 - 6 (dependant on experience) £25,714 - £36,961 Pay award pending
Closing date for applications: Friday 24th June
Interviews will take place week commencing 27th June 2022 ( To be confirmed)
Applicants have to meet the requirements of the person specification in order to be offered the post. We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, disability, ethnicity or religion.
Hanbury's Farm Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please view our current 'safeguarding policy' on our school website www.hanburysfarm.staffs.sch.uk.
References will be requested if you are successfully shortlisted for an interview as part of our safeguarding and recruitment process.
The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary vetting and pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS (formely CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form, Prohibition checks in accordance with 'Keeping Children Safe in Education', Childcare Disqualification (where applicable), qualifications (where applicable), medical fitness, identity and right to work.