Teaching Assistant (Ormiston Sir Stanley Matthews Academy)
Teaching Assistant Level 3
Term time only, 35.5 hours per week
Salary - £22,129 - £23,484 pro rata to £18,181 - £18,294 (Grade 4 Point 11-14)
Start date: 1st September 2022
We are looking for enthusiastic and caring Teaching Assistants to join our highly dedicated SEN team. Duties will include preparing, delivering and tracking high quality interventions under the direction of the SENCO and teaching staff.
We can offer you:
- the opportunity to join an excellent pension scheme;
- caring, well behaved and motivated children;
- friendly and hardworking colleagues;
- regular training opportunities;
- staff laptop
- a vibrant and diverse environment where everyone is valued.
We are seeking candidates who are:
- committed to the education and well-being of all the pupils in our school;
- able to work well as members of a team;
- hardworking and highly motivated;
- full of drive, imagination, creativity and initiative.
- Hold NVQ Level 3 in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools or related area, an equivalent qualification, or be willing to work towards Level 3 in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills supported by relevant qualifications.
- Have confidence in dealing with a wide range of people.
- Be approachable, enthusiastic, supportive, resilient, patient and understanding.
At Ormiston Sir Stanley Matthews, we recruit those people who display the character and competence to really drive our academy forward and accelerate achievement standards for all our students. It is therefore essential that candidates can identify with, and be committed to, upholding the values of the Ormiston Sir Stanley Matthews ethos.
This is an exceptional opportunity to make a difference to the future of education with an academy that is ever improving and striving to be outstanding. If you share the academy's vision and ambitions, possess a strong desire to work within an ethos of creative collaboration and partnership and want to have a positive impact on young people, families and our community, then we would be delighted to hear from you.
To apply, please follow the below link:
Closing date for applications: Friday 1st July at 12:00pm
Interviews to be held week commencing: TBC
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Bottom of Form