Classroom Teaching Assistant
Classroom TEACHING ASSISTANT (TA 1)
Part time – 17.5 hours per week (mornings only)
Start Date: 05.09.2022
Fixed Term Contract until 31.08.2023 in the first instance
Potential for KS1/KS2 depending on experience and need across school
The Governing Body and Headteacher at Pitmaston Primary School are looking to appoint caring, committed and enthusiastic Teaching Assistants to support children in the classroom.
The successful candidates will:-
- be excellent practitioners
- be hardworking and reliable
- have previous experience of working in a primary school
- be good communicators with at least grade C GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths
- be willing to provide assistance to the class teacher as well as being part of the whole school team
- be willing to help ensure that all children receive rich and stimulating experiences which meet their individual needs
In return we will offer:
- a warm, caring, supportive and positive working environment, where all staff are valued
- well behaved, friendly and well-motivated children
- a commitment to staff mental health and wellbeing
- excellent relationships with parents and other stakeholders
- a very attractive school environment with excellent resources
- opportunities for professional development.
Our last Ofsted inspection was in June 2017 where we were described as Outstanding in all areas.
Pitmaston Primary School is committed to promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicants will require an enhanced DBS disclosure and appointment will be subject to receipt of suitable references, qualifications and identity checks.
Pitmaston Primary School is recognised as a Worcestershire Works Well Level 1 Organisation, committed to being a mentally healthy workplace.
Please submit applications to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Tuesday 28th June 2022 at 12noon.
Please get in touch if you would be interested in visiting the school before applying.