Senior Administrator - Curriculum and Sixth Form Manager - Ref: TV23822
THE STREETLY ACADEMY
Queslett Road East
Tel: 0121-353 2709
Fax: 0121-353 0212
SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR – CURRICULUM AND SIXTH FORM MANAGER – Ref: TV23822
Start Date: As soon as possible
Salary: NJC scale 23-29 Actual pay £25,543- £30,304 pa
Contract Term: Permanent
Contract Type: term Time +5 days.
Do you want to make a difference to the next generation? We are seeking an efficient and conscientious Senior Administrator to manage our Sixth Form Office on a day to day basis, together with responsibility for planning and maintaining the staff and student whole school timetable throughout the year.
The Academy offers a unique blend of tradition and future, seeking the highest standards of behaviour and appearance, whilst maintaining an emphasis on harnessing technologies, and exploring every avenue in improving teaching, learning, and assessment.
We are proud of our sport specialism, and make every effort to ensure all students are given the opportunity to develop and progress, in terms of health and leadership, via the avenue of PE and Sport. This links closely to our PRIDE values, which are based on the Olympic and Para Olympics values.
We can offer you;
- A considerate employer with regard for your well-being and family priorities A health care plan to cover some of the costs of keeping you well such as dental, physio and eye care, with the addition of counselling and fast track to consultant appointments should you be carrying the worry of a health scare Friendly and supportive colleagues Every member of staff and student is equipped with a Chromebook device to aid innovative teaching and reduce workload Students that are helpful, with good manners and take pride in their appearance A wide variety of clubs, trips, events and opportunities Free onsite parking and access to our onsite gym and padel tennis courts. Access to appropriate training
We are looking for;
- Proven experience /competency with the use of a variety of computer systems – ideally; Microsoft Office, Google Workspace, EDVAL, Microsoft Power BI and School Cloud
- Knowledge and experience of managing a School MIS (ARBOR)
- Innovation and creativity in developing solutions
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills at all levels
- To balance a workload of conflicting priorities Ability to organise and develop effective systems Demonstrated attention to detail An individual to work with initiative and self motivation
Full details of this vacancy and relevant application forms are available via our website at: www.thestreetlyacademy.co.uk
Last date for receipt of completed applications: midnight on Sunday 26th June 2022. Interviews to be held week commencing Monday 4 July 2022
The Streetly Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. These posts are each subject to an Enhanced DBS check and prohibition from teaching check.