Teaching Assistant (1 to 1 SEN) - Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School
Grade: Grade 3, Point 4 – 7 (£19,264 - £20,444 per annum) paid pro rata
Hours: 35 hours (Monday – Friday 8:30am – 4pm), 39 weeks per year
Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract required for 1 September 2022 until 31 August 2023
On behalf of the Academy Committee, we would like to recruit a committed, hardworking, and dedicated Teaching Assistant (1 to 1 SEN), at Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School within The Romero Catholic Academy. The successful candidate will need to undertake lunchtime supervision duties.
We are looking forward to appointing a Teaching Assistant, to join our team in our journey as an outstanding school. Support and professional development are second to none. All our staff at every level benefit from high quality professional development opportunities.
We can offer:
- A happy school with a committed team and a strong Catholic ethos;
- A warm and welcoming atmosphere;
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated and excellently behaved children;
- Supportive parents and Local Academy Committee Members;
- Excellent professional development opportunities within our Academy of schools.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a dedicated professional with the ability to inspire children
- Have a Grade C/ Level 4 or above in Maths and English GCSE’s or equivalent
- Set high standards for themselves and others
- Work successfully in partnership with parents and our community
- Be committed to promoting the Catholic ethos of our school;
- Be a team player with good interpersonal skills and able to multi-task in a busy environment;
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and caring;
- Be able to show excellent organisational and communication skills with both children and colleagues
Application forms and supplementary documents are available to download from https://romeromac.com/vacancies/ Only CES application forms will be accepted. All sections of the CES application form and relevant supplementary documents must be completed.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
Closing Date: Monday 27th June 2022 at 09.00am
Interview Date: TBC
Application forms should be returned to the HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org