Student Receptionist - Cardinal Newman Catholic School
An exciting opportunity has arisen due to internal promotion.
The governors of this popular, over-subscribed, Catholic school are seeking to appoint a reliable hardworking and organised Student Receptionist. To provide a receptionist and administrative service to students and school staff.
We can offer:
- A happy school with a committed team and a strong Catholic ethos;
- A warm and welcoming atmosphere;
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated and excellently behaved children;
- Supportive parents and Local Academy Committee Members;
- Excellent professional development opportunities within our Academy of schools
The successful candidate will:
- Have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively by telephone and in person.
- Perform accurately under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Display excellent organisational skills; be adaptable and flexible in their approach to work.
- Have the ability to empathise with students’ parents/carers.
- Experience of dealing with a high volume of telephone and email enquiries.
- Experience working in a busy environment and prioritising competing demands.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Experience of general school office administration.
Cardinal Newman is a highly successful 11-18 Catholic comprehensive school set in the pleasant outskirts of Coventry.
37 hours per week - Term time plus teacher training days
Only CES application forms will be accepted. All sections of the CES application form and supplementary must be completed and are available to download on our website at www.cncs.school and should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 9am Monday 27th June 2022
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.