Teaching Assistant SEN
5 days left
Required from September 2022 to August 2024:
Teaching Assistant 25 hours TA2 – fixed term contract
Galley Common Infant School is a successful, happy and caring school. We are looking to appoint a teaching assistant to support a Key Stage 1 Special Education Needs child from September 2022 – August 2024.
The successful applicant will work in close partnership with other staff to pursue continual school improvement and to enrich the lives and learning of the children and families in our community.
Candidates will need:
- A relevant Level 2 qualification.
- Have TA2 experience with infant school age children.
- Have experience of teaching small groups, larger groups and whole classes.
- Experience in assisting teaching staff in the planning, assessment, review and delivery of the curriculum.
- Special Educational Needs experience – working 1:1 or with small groups of children
- Demonstrate knowledge of the Foundation Stage curriculum
- Be able to show initiative and independence in organising their duties.
- Demonstrate sensitivity and integrity in caring for their personal needs
- To contribute to weekly planning and assessment discussions
- Demonstrate outstanding communication skills and excellent team work
We can offer:
- A friendly, caring and inclusive school with children at the centre of all that we do.
- A dedicated, hardworking and highly professional team of teaching, support
- A safe, pleasant and happy environment for all
- A supportive and committed Governing Body
- Parents who value the school and are interested in their child’s education
- Strong Community links
Visits to the school are most welcome after 3:30pm on weekdays. Please contact the office for an appointment.
To apply for this post please download the application form, alternatively an application form and further details are available from the school.
Closing date: Monday 4th July 2022
Interviews will be held as soon as possible