Music Teacher (Hempstalls Primary School)
1 day left
Hempstalls Primary School Collard Avenue Newcastle-under-Lyme ST5 9LH
- Teachers’ Main Pay Scale (based on qualifications and experience)
- Fixed Term Contract for 12 months in the first instance
- Required for September 2022
- 9 hours per week
Are you looking for an exciting creative new opportunity?
Hempstalls Primary School is seeking to appoint a music specialist to develop and teach music throughout the school.
We would love to hear from you if you are:
- preferably experienced in playing or teaching of the Ukulele and/or Recorder
- someone who is passionate and excited about all genres of music and developing a love of music in a primary school setting
- an excellent classroom practitioner who has had experience of teaching music to primary age children
- someone who is well-organised, proactive and able to work effectively as part of a team as well as using your own initiative
- someone who values creativity and is keen to work with our diverse local community to further raise the profile of music
- Someone who proactively looks for opportunities to further develop extra-curricular provision and instil a real love for music in our pupils
We can offer you:
- Well-resourced music provision
- a senior leadership team who is passionate about music
- a school where creativity is valued and encouraged and performing arts has a strong profile
- regular opportunities to develop performances both within school and with other schools
- a school full of happy, diverse, well behaved children with a wealth of hidden talents
- a great staff team who support each other
Applications are invited from unqualified teachers (including HLTA’s), newly qualified teachers or experienced teachers who possess the skills, enthusiasm, and commitment necessary to ensure our pupils succeed and develop in our nurturing inclusive community.
Potential candidates for this role are warmly invited to visit the school. To arrange a visit or to have an informal chat, please contact the school office on 01782 950082.
Hempstalls Primary School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and subject to certain vetting checks, including an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. It is an offence to apply for this role if the applicant is barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children.
Closing Date: Friday 1st July 2022 - 12 noon
Interviews: Week commencing 11th July 2022
To apply, please complete the application form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
School Website: https://www.hempstalls.staffs.sch.uk/