Lead Teaching Assistant - St Anthony's Catholic Primary School
£25927.00 - £30984.00 p.a. Incremental progression is dependent on performance.
30.0 Hours per Week
Lead TA – Upper Key Stage 2
Responsible for coaching and developing support staff/covering lessons/creating bespoke interventions
30 hours per week
1 year fixed term contract
September 2022 start
Salary: Band D
Closing date: 29/06/22
We are seeking a TA who:
• can lead by example
• has an unrelenting drive and a track record of raising standards through removing barriers to learning
• has high expectations of achievement and behaviour
• has the ability and confidence to teach across school, taking classes with no additional support.
• is able to plan and deliver lessons and interventions across the curriculum and school.
• is hardworking and highly motivated
• has the personal and communication skills needed to coach staff
• has the ability to develop children’s well-being and self esteem
• has the skills to coach and support others
• has the experience and skills of delivering high quality Guided reading
• is approachable, positive and has a good sense of humour and can build strong relationships with pupils, staff, parents and the wider community
For further details of post and information or to arrange a visit please contact Clare Clarke at the school office on: 0121 770 3168 84 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Our Lady and All Saints Catholic Multi Academy Company comprises of 12 primary schools and 1 secondary school within the Solihull, Birmingham and Warwickshire areas with schools that converted to the MAC on 1 April 2021. The location of the post is based at St Anthony’s Catholic Primary School, Kingshurst, Birmingham, B37 6LW St Anthony's School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to satisfactory references, which will be requested, prior to interview, an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, medical check, evidence of qualifications plus verification of the right to work in the UK. The school will endeavour to make any necessary reasonable adjustments to the job and the working environment to enable access to employment opportunities for disabled job applicants or continued employment for any employee who develops a disabling condition.
This post will require an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Solihull Council is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit.
Solihull Council has a responsibility for, and a commitment to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and requires all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.