Learning Support Practitioner – All Saint CofE Primary School (VA)
All Saints C of E Primary School are looking for an LSP to support educational learning and development needs in early years.
The successful candidate will:
• Have experience of learning through play
• Have a good understanding of early childhood development
• Experience in developing language and communication
• Have a commitment to working in teams and sharing good practice
• Have a commitment to maintaining our positive ethos and values
• Be energetic, organised and a good communicator
• Be able to interact and communicate well with our youngest learners
• Be able to demonstrate their own high standards and family values
• Knowledge of phonics is desirable or a willingness to learn
We can offer:
• A thriving school, which is vibrant, has good facilities and a motivated team.
• Wonderful children who are engaged, hardworking, well behaved and proud of their school
• A school with good quality facilities which promote outdoor learning, the arts, sport, environmental studies and imaginative cross curricular links
• A popular school with a very good reputation
• A warm, friendly and family feel school which makes it a positive place to be
• Good quality professional development and the opportunity to share and observe good practice
• Highly engaged, supportive parents and families
• Support and advice to manage settling into a school, our expectations of the role and ways of working
We encourage you to visit our school and opportunities to visit and discuss any aspects of this advertisement are available on the following dates:
• Monday 20th June 2pm
• Tuesday 21st June 2pm
• Wednesday 22nd June 9.30 am
• Friday 24th June 11am
These can be arranged by emailing email@example.com or calling 0121 567 0033.
Application packs are available from and https://www.allsaints-sch.co.uk/vacancies/ and returnable to the above email address by 4pm on 24th June.
All Saints C of E Primary School is committed to the welfare and safeguarding of all our children and has child protection policy and procedures in place. Candidates will be required to have an enhanced DBS check.
Due to the large amount of applications we receive, should you have not heard from us by 1st July 2022, unfortunately on this occasion, you will not have been successful.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
All Saints Primary School is committed to the welfare and safeguarding of all our children and has child protection policy and procedures in place. Successful applicants will be required to have an enhanced DBS clearance, which we will facilitate. On interview applicants will be asked to provide photo identification. We welcome applicants regardless of gender, age, ethnicity or religion.
Term Time only – 32.5 hours per week, Permanent
Band D Scale Point 9-17 (£21,269 pa - £24,920 pa pro rata)
All Saint CofE Primary School, Wilford Road, West Bromwich, B71 1QN
Friday 24th June 2022