IT Field Technician - Finham Park School
What is the job role?
Finham Park Multi Academy Trust (MAT) is a growing organisation which is currently made up of 7 schools across Coventry and Warwickshire. The Primary and Secondary schools in Finham Park MAT will set out to pioneer, innovate and deliver a “World Class” education for all.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic IT Field Technician to join our friendly IT services team.
The IT Field Technician will be responsible for the maintenance of the MAT’s ICT networks and the installation and updating of software across the network. The post will provide technical support for users (curriculum and administrative) and core systems within the MAT.
The role will be to provide 1st and 2nd line hardware and software support, support ticket logging, asset management, general IT administrative and other IT facility services to ensure that excellent customer services are being delivered at all times.
The post holder will be required to drive and use their own vehicle to visit other schools within the trust in the Coventry area. (Mileage will be re-funded)
• Diagnose and resolve basic PC, printer, peripherals and specialist ICT hardware.
• Setup of new hardware and software as appropriate.
• Good understanding of Windows operating systems.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, it is important that you enjoy speaking with clients explaining technical problems in simple terms.
• Be able to produce user friendly technical documentation.
• Be able to work under own initiative.
• Commitment to providing excellent ICT support services.
• Any exposure to SIMS or experience working within the education sector
• The successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
• Experience in a previous IT related role.
Required ASAP, Full Time, All Year Round
Based at Finham Park School, Green Lane
Closing date: Monday 27th June 2022 @ 9:00 am
Interviews to be held: TBC
Completed application forms can be downloaded below and should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to
Finham Park Multi Academy Trust
For further information on this role and other opportunities within the MAT, please visit https://careers.fpmat.co.uk
Finham Park Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will have to undertake an enhanced DBS check.