Service Support Assistant
Sandwell Children's Trust are currently recruiting for a Service Support Assistant to join the busy Admin Team, to provide comprehensive admin support to practitioners and managers. Our teams are at the heart of safeguarding Sandwell children to ensure the most positive outcomes for them. It’s a role that matters. About the Trust:
At Sandwell Children’s Trust, we put the child at the heart of everything we do.
In the Trust we are transforming the way we do things and we want to strengthen our teams to enable us to provide intervention and preventative solutions for the families we work with. We have the freedom to make quick decisions that matter the most, resulting in the best possible outcomes.
We believe in providing the best possible work environment and opportunities for our staff, where together with an inspirational leadership team we strive to serve our purpose of improving the lives of children and young people.
Fixed term until 31st March 2023
Hours - 37 per week
Admin tasks will include:
- Taking and producing of accurate minutes
- Audio typing
- Ensuring accuracy and consistency of information;
- Updating Children's Social Care systems;;
- Prioritise incoming post and messages, alerting officers practitioners to matters which require attention;
- Maintaining files and record systems including scanning and uploading of documents;
- Ensuring that tasks allocated are completed accurately and within allocated timescale.
- What you need to be successful in this role:
- Be able to demonstrate previous experience of working in a business admin role;
- Be able to effectively prioritise tasks;
- NVQ Level 1 in Business Administration or equivalent is desirable;
- Experience of using Microsoft Office;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to collate information and put it into a coherent format;
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills;
- Ability to adapt to change and flex your approach to suit the needs of the business;
- Be able to demonstrate your team working skills
A standard DBS check will be required for this role.
To apply please click on the apply button below
We reserve the right to close vacancies before the advertised closing date if a large number of applications have been received. Therefore, it is strongly advised that you complete and return your application as soon as possible.
Due to the volume of applications received by the Trust we are unable to give individual feedback on each application received.