4 days left
We are looking for a Resourcing Advisor who has a real understanding of recruitment to join our team to support on our exciting resourcing projects and be at the heart of what we deliver.
At WME, we work collaboratively with our client base and offer a portfolio of resourcing solutions regionally to help our customers effectively manage their recruitment campaigns, which you will be at the forefront of supporting.
We’re a flexible organisation that offers hybrid working allowing our team to work both at home and in our Willenhall office.
As the Resourcing Advisor, you will lead small internal projects within the team - we are always looking at ways to improve and need someone who will bring new ideas to the table – the more creative the better! This opportunity will offer the chance to develop your resourcing awareness at a regional level beyond a single employer perspective. This is a new role in our structure, added due to growth in our resourcing service.
Our Resourcing Advisors deliver a comprehensive customer focussed resourcing service which includes the following key areas:
- Executive & non-executive recruitment which includes the building of microsites, advertising roles, candidate search, scheduling & facilitating assessment centres and of course providing a first-class candidate experience
- Supporting the growth of our interim management service
- The delivery of our ‘WMJobs’ jobs board including candidate attraction & service growth
- Providing support & technical assistance to our Applicant Tracking System users across the region – configuring the ATS, training clients on its use & implementing it into new organisations
If you have skills and experience in one or more of the above areas & would like to join a growing & fast-paced organisation, please read on!
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following skills and experiences:
- Experience of working in recruitment, resourcing, or talent acquisition
- Experience of planning and delivering recruitment campaigns for a variety of roles including candidate attraction
- “Enjoy” problem solving & implementing solutions
- Planning skills are a must - you will be setting and managing deadlines for your customers and working towards them for resourcing projects and campaigns that you’ll be working on
- Be pro-active - you’ll need to ensure you are achieving deadlines and be ahead of the game whilst scoping what’s coming ahead.
- Put the customer at the heart of what you do – you’ll be liaising with our clients across the region on a wide range of resourcing projects, so building and nurturing relationships is a key part of the role. You will be the face of WME when it comes to candidate care for our internal and external recruitment campaigns – we strive for excellence
- knowledge of systems, ideally applicant tracking systems, and a keenness to learn technical details
- Previous experience or knowledge of local government would be an advantage, however, it’s not essential to the role – it’s more important that you are a self-starter who can act as the subject matter expert for resourcing across the organisation
Please complete our short application form and upload your most recent CV that sets out your relevant experience against the role profile.
If you would like to have an informal conversation about the role, please contact Chloe Herrmann via firstname.lastname@example.org
We are waiting to hear from you and would love you join us at West Midlands Employers.
To find out more about WME, please visit https://careersatwme.org.uk/
Job Description & Person Specification