Community Engagement Monitoring and Implementation Officer
Herefordshire Council are looking for an enthusiastic and organised individual to take on an exciting role in co-ordinating and delivering community involvement activities to help inform the preparation of the Local Plan.
The post holder will also offer advice and support to parish councils and neighbourhood planning groups to help them engage with their local communities. The post holder will also help to monitor and report on the effectiveness of planning policies. The post holder will need to be a good communicator and work well with the public and community groups. In addition, the post holder will be expected to have a good working knowledge of processing and analysis of data and be well versed in using spreadsheets and databases.
We welcome applicants whatever their personal characteristics or social identity. All requests for flexible working arrangements and reasonable adjustments will be considered.
The following candidates will be interviewed if they meet the essential criteria for the post they are applying for:
• Those who indicate that they have a disability. This is part of our commitment to the “Disability Confident” scheme;
• Those who indicate in their supporting statement that they are an Armed Forces Veteran or Reservist. This is part of our pledge to support the Armed Forces Covenant; and
• Those who indicate in their supporting statement that they are a Herefordshire care leaver. This is part of our commitment to supporting young people leaving our care.
Benefits with Herefordshire Council
• Holidays: 25 days per year, increasing to 30 days after 5 years’ service
• Pension: LGS pension scheme
• Pick your perks – our benefits include access to a range of retail, leisure, holiday and health benefits. This includes savings, cash back and discounts.
• We also offer an employee assistance programme that means you will have access to confidential support and advice if you ever need it.
Please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification for more details of this role.
To apply, please submit your CV along with a supporting statement, referring to the job description and person specification, detailing how you meet the specific requirements of the role.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you would like to obtain details regarding feedback on your application please contact Hoople Resourcing at: email@example.com