SEND Teaching Assistant - Stretton Church of England Academy
The Diocese of Coventry Multi Academy Trust is looking to appoint a solution focused and highly effective SEND TA. Stretton Church of England Academy is a friendly academy with a team of talented staff, supportive parents and fantastic children. The school became an academy in April 2013 and achieved an ‘Outstanding’ in 2015. We love it when prospective candidates visit the school before applying. That way, you can see the passion we share and the ethos of the team for yourselves.
We can offer:
• Respectful and happy pupils who have a passion for learning
• The opportunity to become part of a friendly and hard-working team
• Entitlement to a CPD package with accrued time off in lieu
• Variety and challenges on a daily basis, with long term career development
• Dedicated colleagues and a committed and supportive senior
• An experienced TA?
• An inspirational and creative person who will motivate our children to flourish?
• A friendly team member with a great sense of humour?
• Committed to support children with SEN?
• Committed to providing high quality experiences for our children?
• Passionate about children’s futures?
If so, please apply!
28.25 hours per week
Term time only plus 5 days
Salary Grade F Spine Points 7-10 £20,092 FTE (£13,547 per annum actual salary)
Closing date: Sunday 26th June 2022
Interview date: w/c 4th July 2022
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.