Alternative Provision Learning and Behaviour Mentor
5 days left
An exciting opportunity has become available at our state of the art school. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, highly-motivated and experienced Alternative Provision Learning and Behaviour Mentor .
Our ethos of ‘Ensuring Excellence’ is at the forefront of everything that we do. The successful candidate will lead by example and assist the alternate provision staff with behaviour, learning and academic achievement and contribute to the early identification of barriers to learning.
The successful candidate must have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Full working knowledge of relevant polices/codes of practice/legislation Ability to empathise and understand the development and needs of young people
- Understand range of support services/providers
- Ability to relate well to children and adults
- Understanding of principles of child development and learning processes and in particular, barriers to learning
We will offer you:
- An extensive CPD programme to nurture and develop your talents at all levels, A professional, hard-working and supportive team that works together to create a welcoming, vibrant learning culture inclusive to all, Access to a network of successful schools to share best practice and develop career prospects at the highest level.
Community Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks and a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the standards which flows from Community Academies Trust vision and values.
The role is covered by part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 and therefore the ability to speak fluent spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
CLOSING DATE: 9.00am, Monday, 4th July 2022.
Completed application forms should be sent by email to: email@example.com
Community Academies Trust supports Equal Opportunities Employment.
Community Academies Trust Company Registration No. 0747273-6
About the Employer
The Telford Langley School is sponsored by The Community Academies Trust (CAT) which has a track record of achieving and sustaining OUTSTANDING schools. Our approach is based on a fundamental belief that all young people have the talent and the potential to achieve more than they ever thought possible.
Tel: 01952 386700.
The Telford Langley School