School Business Manager
16 hours per week (flexible working hours) + additional governor’s meetings when required
Binley Woods Primary School is a friendly, welcoming school set in beautiful grounds situated on the edge of Rugby and close to Coventry. We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, knowledgeable and self-motivated professional to work as our School Business Manager and join our supportive and ambitious team.
You will be responsible for the operational management of the school’s administration, including finance, HR, contracts, health and safety, premises and the management of the school’s single central record. You will contribute to the strategic development of the school and advise the leadership team and governors on the school’s financial position and other matters relating to your role.
The post requires a range of skills and experience:
- Financial management skills including budget planning, monitoring and reporting
- The ability to think strategically
- The ability to work creatively to support the generation of school income
- Excellent interpersonal and team leadership skills
- A range of knowledge with regard to facilities management including contracts
- Performance management knowledge
- A working knowledge of school management systems such as SIMs
- An understanding of the management of school’s single central record
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
If you are interested in this post please complete the Warwickshire County Council application form and return to: email@example.com
Visits to the school are most welcome, please call the school office to arrange a convenient date and time on firstname.lastname@example.org
Binley Woods Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Closing date: 27th June
Interviews: 1st July