Care Club Manager - St. Wulstan's Catholic Primary School
Grade 6 - FTE £21,695-£24,432 (Actual Salary £16418-£18489)
28 hours per week – Full Year
Required as soon as possible
St Wulstan's Catholic Primary School is part of Christ The King Catholic Collegiate, and the children, staff and governors are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and experienced Care Club Manager for our busy, successful school care club.
Much of your time will be spent with our wonderful children in the Care Club, ensuring that they receive a high-quality provision, both before and after school. As a Care Club Manager, you will be responsible for managing a small team of positive staff, organising rotas, planning trips or special events and keeping attendance records to ensure the correct fees are calculated. You will be working alongside and will be supported by our Primary Academy Manager and school administration team, to ensure the continued success of the Care Club. In addition, you will be leading our extremely successful ‘Stay & Play’ session for pre-school children and their parents, which currently runs once a week.
The role will involve a split-shift working pattern across the morning and afternoon care provisions.
As Care Club Manager you will become a member of the St Wulstan’s team. We are proud of the kind and caring environment present in the school, where staff and children are eager to come to and be part of the St Wulstan’s school community. St Wulstan’s offers a rich curriculum, a wide variety of after school clubs and an excellent Care Club.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has experience of leading/managing an effective children’s Care Club and is able to model and exemplify best practice.
• Has a positive and enthusiastic outlook and is always looking for ways to improve the care provision.
• Is energetic in looking for new ways the popularity of the Care Club and increase income.
• Is confident to lead on staff development, training and CPD for care club staff.
• Has experience of line managing staff, including appraisals and target-setting. • Has a thorough understanding of statutory safeguarding and child protection requirements.
• Has a willingness to undertake additional training and is always looking to improve.
• Confident in the use of IT, including Microsoft Office applications.
As a school, we can offer:
• Highly motivated and extremely well-behaved children.
• A happy, positive, friendly and committed team of staff.
• A work environment with a proactive approach to well-being.
• A commitment to continuous professional development.
• An exciting and stimulating working environment.
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact the school for an appointment by calling 01782 973722.
Application forms are available to download from www.ctkcc.co.uk or from the school website www.st-wulstans.staffs.sch.uk. If you would prefer to request an application pack via e-mail, please e-mail email@example.com or contact Mrs J Howarth on 01782 976176.
Closing date for applications is: Wednesday 29th June 2022.
Interviews to be held: week commencing 4th July 2022.
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Further details regarding this check are available from schools or by visiting: www.dbs.gov.uk. St Wulstan’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
Interested candidates need to complete an application form and to request an application pack, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information can be found at: www.ctkcc.co.uk and www.st-wulstans.staffs.sch.uk