5 days left
£28,226 to £35,336 pro rata per annum (actual salary is £25,234 to £31,590 pa)
Hours per week: 37 per week, term time only
Contract Type: Permanent
The Arthur Terry Learning Partnership
Telephone Number: 0121 323 2221
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Start Date: September 2022
The Arthur Terry Learning Partnership is a highly successful Multi Academy Trust (MAT) encompassing 6 secondary schools, 13 primary schools, a Teaching School Hub, and School Centred Initial Teacher Training provider.
Our schools are based in North Birmingham, Tamworth, Lichfield, North Warwickshire, and Coventry.
We are seeking to appoint a Recruitment Manager to add capacity to the Human Resources team during this stage in our development and growth.
This is a newly created role so you will have the opportunity through collaboration with the HR Director to shape the role and the recruitment strategy of the Trust. You will be part of the HR centralised function providing support to our schools and central teams.
You will promote and embody the ‘One Trust vision’ ensuring ‘children are at the heart of everything we do’.
The successful applicant will:
• have experience of the recruitment lifecycle from creating an advert and job description through to appointing a suitable candidate
• have excellent communication and influencing skills
• have experience of successfully using social media to support recruitment
• ensure the Trust complies with all statutory and legal requirements for recruitment and safer recruitment
Location: The Trust Central Office is based at The Arthur Terry School, Four Oaks, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands.
What you will need to succeed
• be highly motivated and passionate about making a difference to the lives of all children through recruiting the very people for our schools and central teams
• be emotionally intelligent with the ability to build strong working relationships
• the ability to work in a face paced, challenging yet always rewarding role
What you will get in return
• professional development is key to our ongoing success, so we invest in your development through training, mentoring, and coaching
• the opportunity to join our team and propel your career to the next level
• a competitive salary
• competitive pension scheme (Local Government Pension Scheme)
• paid Professional Development Days, in addition to 5 training days
To arrange a discussion about the role, please contact Sandra Martin, HR Director, email@example.com
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent English is an essential requirement of the role.
Closing Date: 4 July 2022, 12midday
Completed applications should include an application form and a supporting statement of no more than 2 sides of A4 that clarifies how your experience, knowledge, skills, and behaviours align to the criteria in the person specification.
Completed applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will take place week commencing 11 July 2022
Please find a link to our safeguarding policy which we would encourage you to read prior to applying to work in our organisation
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.
Applicants please note: This post is not part of the City Council and the successful candidate will not hold a Birmingham City Council Contract of Employment. Please use the contact details in the advert for information on actual employment conditions.
Rehabilitation of offenders: This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013 and 2020. Which means that when applying for certain jobs and activities certain spent convictions and cautions are ‘protected’, so they do not need to be disclosed to employers, and if they are disclosed, employers cannot take them into account. Further information about filtering offences can be found in the DBS filtering guide.