1 day left
SC1 (Points 1-2), £2,580 - £2,606
Term time only, Permanent contract
Monday to Friday, 1 hour 15 minutes a day (initially 12:00pm to 1.15pm)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Lunchtime Supervisor at Great Witley C of E Primary School, part of The Rivers CofE Academy family of schools.
What are we looking for:
We are looking for an enthusiastic and fun individual who is looking for an exciting new opportunity to support children over the lunchtime period.
You will have:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Positive and hard working
- Have a bank of games that you can play with children at lunchtimes
- Have high standards of cleanliness and a willingness to assist keeping our dining hall clean and tidy
- Be punctual, reliable and have a flexible working approach
- Be able to work as part of a team
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supervising children at lunchtimes
- Helping set up and clear away during lunchtimes
- Supervising children on the playground area.
The Rivers C of E Academy Trust and the School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the well-being of children and expect everyone to share this commitment. The successful applicant will undergo a full enhanced DBS check.
Please note if you have not been contacted by Tuesday 12th July then you have not been successfully shortlisted on this occasion.