CLASS TEACHER - KS2 TEACHER +TLR for suitable candidate)
MANOR PRIMARY SCHOOL
MPS1 – UPS2 + TLR2 (for suitable applicant)
FOR SEPTEMBER 2022
We are looking for someone who will be:
- Can inspire children and make learning fun
- Understands high expectations and the need to maintain them
- An outstanding class teacher, with excellent organisational skills
- Can make a difference to our school and pupils
- Willing to contribute ideas and share good practice
- And go that ’extra mile’ for the children
- Loyal and put the needs of the school first
- Polite and well behaved children, who love learning and are proud of their school
For all our teachers we offer:
- A happy, high performing school with vibrant, highly motivated and well behaved children
- A friendly professional team and supportive Governing Body
- Professional development and future career opportunities
- ‘A good school with outstanding features'- Ofsted 2017
- Excellent resources and up to date facilities
- Team planning
If you are interested in joining our school and have the skills required, then we would like to hear from you.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all staff share this commitment.
The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.
Please contact our school if you would like to visit on 0121 353 1738 or email firstname.lastname@example.org