Teaching Assistant 1:1
Carmountside Primary Academy
Teaching Assistant (One to One)
Grade: Level 4N pt 7-11
Hours: 23 hours per week, term time only
We are looking to appoint a patient, flexible and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to support 2 children with additional learning needs (identified in an EHCP) in our Year 6 class from September.
The successful applicant will:
- Become part of our hardworking, committed and friendly team; Provide support for individual pupils inside and outside the classroom to enable them to fully participate in activities. Be expected to support and positively impact on children's learning under the direction of the assistant Headteacher/SENCO;
We are looking for someone who has:
- Experience of supporting pupils with specific learning needs
- Is resilient and able to cope with the demands of the post
- Works in a calm, caring but firm and supportive manner
- Works well within a team and can use their initiative to help the child develop.
Applicants must be qualified to at least NVQ Level 3 or equivalent and an experience of working with SEN is desirable.
For an application pack or any further information, please contact the school on 01782 234676 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: Friday 8th July 2022 (Midday)
Interviews: Friday 15th July 2022
Carmountside Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and medical clearance.