Learning & Development Coordinator
Things are happening and changing at pace here at Sandwell Children’s Trust and Sandwell Children's Safeguarding Partnership. There’s lots going on, we have a great story to tell and we’re eager to make the most of the momentum we’ve achieved. Covering the 6 towns of Oldbury, Rowley Regis, Smethwick, Tipton, Wednesbury and West Bromwich, we’re passionate about improving the lives and outcomes of children, young people and families through robust multi-agency interventions to make a difference to the lives of the children, young people and families we support. Keen to build on the close knit, family feel that our colleagues really embrace, we’re already revising our improvement plan and investing in additional resources to create manageable workloads, with an emphasis on working together in a supportive team environment and supporting your career. Our vision and purpose are clear, supported by well-defined structures, led by a strong and committed management and leadership team that is connected, listens, cares and acts.
Find out more at: https://www.sandwellchildrenstrust.org/work-with-us/
We are looking for exceptional candidates who are passionate, committed and dedicated to improving the lives of children and young people.
• To have a key/lead role in progressing the work of the Sandwell Children's Safeguarding Partnership in relation to Learning and Development (L&D), so that outcomes for children, young people and families are improved.
• To deliver training/briefings to various audiences on relevant safeguarding themes as required by the partnership.
• To monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of training, including multi-agency training to safeguard and promote the welfare of children.
• To support the Sandwell Children's Safeguarding Partnership
in the effective delivery of the overall Learning and Development Strategy and implementation of the related Learning Improvement Framework.
. Identify development needs, design and create solutions across the multi-agency partnership.
• To lead on the commissioning and delivery of learning and development activities, ensuring that intervention is of the highest quality and focussed on the partnership’s priorities
The role is flexible.
• Balance your life and work with our family friendly policies
• Flexible working patterns that suit you • Great technology to keep you connected
• Join a truly agile workforce It’s rewarding.
• Competitive salary with excellent benefits package
• Up to £6500 relocation package
• £1500 refer a friend scheme
• 15 days per year professional development
• High quality induction and appraisals
• Investment in reflective group supervision and supportive individual supervision
• Comprehensive training offer, including subscriptions to Community Care Inform (CCI) and Research in Practice (RiP)
• Nationally recognised Trauma informed Practice (TiP) training with Dr Karen Triesman
• Cultural Sensitivity sessions with Dr Prospera Tedam
• Clear and supported career progression
• We ‘grow our own’ here in Sandwell
• Leadership that truly knows the organisation… and cares about you.
So, if you think your future could lie in Sandwell, then we’d love to hear from you.