Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant - Landywood Primary School
7 days left
A highly effective Part-Time Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant is required from September
The hours will be 16 hours per week. The salary will be £18,887 full time equivalent which will be pro-rata to 16 hours.
Landywood Primary School is a “Good School” (Ofsted 2022) seeking to appoint an outstanding, highly motivated and committed Teaching Assistant.
This exciting role will be to support our English and Maths lessons each morning, Monday – Thursday (we do not teach English and Maths lessons on Friday at Landywood). There is also the possibility of there being two afternoons to deliver a character-developing/resilience building intervention programme on two afternoons each week too.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has successful experience across the whole of the primary age range.
- Has an excellent knowledge and understanding of high quality primary education.
- Will be able to work in a creative, imaginative and inspirational way, consistently motivating children and staff.
- Will nurture, inspire and raise aspirations of all children, understanding how they learn best and never give up on them.
- Will have a commitment to working strategically as part of a team, to improve standards across the school but also the ability to work independently too.
- Will be a positive role model in school.
- Has the skills to plan, deliver and evaluate highly effective interventions to support differing children's learning needs.
- Has high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
- Is committed to fostering excellent relationships between parents, carers and the community to promote community cohesion.
- Is a graduate but we will consider applications from others with alternative qualifications.
In return we can offer:
- A hardworking and dedicated staff team.
- Amazing children.
- A vibrant, happy school with a real sense of community
- A friendly and supportive environment and hard-working staff.
- A well-resourced school with amazing spacious grounds.
- Excellent training and development opportunities.
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.
Please contact the school for further details.