Trust Primary EYFS Specialist
4 days left
Permanent, full time
Salary Range L1 to L5 dependent upon experience
Required for January 2023
Are you a primary teacher who would like to specialise in EYFS?
Do you want to work for a Multi Academy Trust that is driven to invest in you?
If so, find out more about Castle Phoenix Trust, how you can make a real difference to young people and be part of a thriving Multi Academy Trust (MAT). This is an excellent new opportunity and can be ‘shaped’ by the successful candidate. It has been created to support the development of EYFS.
We pride ourselves on being the kind of place people want to work. We invest in ensuring the quality of our relationships, fostering and building strong teams to share good and innovative practice, to promote learners’ achievements and to be the best that we can be.
Castle Phoenix Trust currently comprises three secondary schools and three primary schools. You would spend approximately 50% of your time based at one of our primary schools teaching and 50% developing resources and supporting aspects of EYFS development. You will be a good teacher with significant experience of teaching EYFS. Your teaching commitment will be flexible but will involve teaching EYFS lessons, supporting small intervention groups and occasional cover teaching. With your specialism you will also support research, staff training and quality assurance activities at our primary schools.
The Trust is a great place to develop as a leader. We will play to your strengths and can offer you:
- The opportunity to flourish alongside supportive and caring staff with a strong team ethos and a passion for learning and teaching
- A comprehensive induction programme (including a personal mentor/coach) for all new staff which continues with access to enriched professional development through a range of internal programmes and through our Trust Leading Learning Academy
- Developmental opportunities for the next step in your career
- Access to expert coaching
- A strong and effective admin team to enable you to concentrate on your teaching
- A range of benefits which includes the provision of an iPad, cycle to work scheme, an employee discount scheme and a commitment to staff wellbeing and recognition initiatives through our people strategy and well-being committee.
If you are looking for a rewarding and challenging opportunity and have energy, resilience and drive, we would love to have you on our team. For further information or to arrange a visit please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Application packs are available from our HR Team or visit our website http://castlephoenixtrust.org.uk/job-opportunities/vacancies/ to download further details. Completed application forms should be returned to email@example.com
Closing date: 8.30 am on Monday 11 July 2022
If you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date for applications, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this posts will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). The Trust is committed to safeguarding, promoting the welfare of children and young people and creating a culture of vigilance and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and vigilance.