Teaching Assistant with Lunchtime responsibilities - Leigh CE Academy
22.5 hours per week
TTO + 5 days
Grade F7 & B2
The Diocese of Coventry Multi-Academy Trust is looking to appoint a resourceful and highly effective Teaching Assistant, with lunchtime responsibilities to join Leigh CE Academy’s team and our Trust.
The school’s vision is ‘Aim Ever Higher’ and we are looking for someone who can help encourage the children to do just this. The children at Leigh are truly wonderful and our school has a lovely family feel.
- Passionate about supporting children with their learning in the classroom?
- Highly motivated and an excellent role model to others?
- Able to work closely with teachers to make sure children enjoy learning in a safe and caring setting
- Able to supervise and ensure the safety and well-being of pupils during the lunchtime period?
- Someone likes working with young children?
- Able to handle challenging situations?
- Able to develop and maintain good relationships with colleagues and pupils?
- A positive, enthusiastic person with a ‘can do’ attitude?
If so, please apply, we would love to meet you!
Closing date: Friday 8th July 2022
Interview date: Week commencing 11th July 2022
Applications packs are available to download below and are returnable direct to the school – email@example.com
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.