7 days left
£18,887 to £20,852 pa FTE, £4,449 to £4,912 pa Actual
Hours per week: 10 per week 11.30am to 1.30pm, Monday to Friday, term time only inclusive of 5 Inset Days
Contract Type: Permanent
Mere Green Primary School
Mere Green Road
Telephone Number: 0121 308 1384
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Start Date: As soon as possible
A vacancy for two Lunchtime Supervisors has arisen within our Multi Academy Trust.
The role involves:
• preparing the dining room for lunch time, including setting out tables
• supervising pupils in the Dining Room during lunch time, on the playground or in the classrooms
• initiating/setting up games & activities to engage the children
• sweeping, cleaning, and putting tables away and tidying up after lunch
• to collect and return pupils to their classes
What you will need to succeed
• to share our passion for wanting the very best for our students and schools
• be committed to keeping our students safe
• be highly motivated and passionate about making a difference to the lives of young people
• be emotionally intelligent with the ability to build strong working relationships with students, staff, parents, and carers
• the ability to work in a fast paced, challenging yet always rewarding role
What you will get in return
• professional development is key to our ongoing success, so we invest in your development through training and progression opportunities across our schools
• a competitive salary
• competitive pension scheme (Local Government Pension Scheme)
• 3 paid Professional Development Days
To arrange an informal chat about the role, please contact Caroline Dempsey, Office Manager email@example.com
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent English is an essential requirement of the role.
Closing Date: 6 July 2022, 9am
Interview Date: To be confirmed
Completed applications should include an application form and a letter of application no more than 2 sides of A4 outlining ‘what skills and experience you have that make you suitable for the role’.
Completed applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we do not accept CV’s; applications will only be considered if received on an ATLP application form.
Please find a link to our safeguarding policy which we would encourage you to read prior to applying to work in our organisation
Rehabilitation of offenders: This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013 and 2020. Which means that when applying for certain jobs and activities certain spent convictions and cautions are ‘protected’, so they do not need to be disclosed to employers, and if they are disclosed, employers cannot take them into account. Further information about filtering offences can be found in the DBS filtering guide.
Applicants please note: This post is not part of the City Council and the successful candidate will not hold a Birmingham City Council Contract of Employment. Please use the contact details in the advert for information on actual employment conditions.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.