Cleaner - Anson CE Primary School
Job Title: Cleaner
Employer: The Staffordshire Schools Multi Academy Trust
Location: Anson CE Primary School
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Grade 1 FTE £18,333. Actual £8,932.
Working Pattern: 20 hours p/w M-F 7am - 8.30am & 3.30pm - 6pm. Term Time plus 4 weeks in school closure periods.
Closing Date: 9am 07.07.22
The Board of Directors of The Staffordshire Schools Multi Academy Trust are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and reliable cleaner for Anson Primary School. The role includes opening and closing the school, and will include time in the school closure periods for deep cleaning.
The successful applicant will:
● Have excellent organisational and communication skills;
● Be reliable and committed;
● Be hardworking and proactive;
● Take pride in their work;
● Be able to contribute to and support the ethos of the schools.
In return the Multi Academy Trust can offer:
● Well motivated children with outstanding behaviour;
● Supportive parents, staff and Directors;
● Vibrant working environments where everyone is valued and respected;
● The opportunity to join the Multi Academy Trust at a very exciting time.
Interviews will take place on 11.07.22 at Anson CE Primary School, Main Rd, Stafford, ST18 0SU.
To apply for the position please download the supporting documents and return the completed application form to email@example.com
Please note TSSMAT’s Terms & Conditions may differ from standard, and you are advised to read the sample contract provided on request. TSSMAT also has different term dates to standard. These can be found on the school website.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, candidates will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided