Neighbourhood Services Manager
18.5 Hours per Week – Job Share.
Solihull Community Housing is an Arms Length Management Organisation (ALMO) responsible for managing the property portfolio, customers and surrounding estates on behalf of Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council (SMBC).
We are seeking an experienced and skilled Neighbourhood Services Manager to lead our Neighbourhoods team. Working as a job share, you’ll lead, motivate and develop the team to deliver outstanding customer service and will strengthen our approach to housing management.
As a member of our senior leadership team, you will be responsible for providing and managing a high standard of operational management and have the ability to be a strategic thinker whist ensuring the effective delivery of an outstanding service to our residents.
If you are energetic, enthusiastic and motivated by challenge, this could be the opportunity for you.
Candidates will need to demonstrate;
- Strong people management skills who can support and lead a team
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to motivate and influence a range of people
- Demonstrable experience of working in a customer focussed social housing environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements, and excellent knowledge of the ASB Crime and Policing Act 2014
- Experience of working with a range of partners and teams
- An established track record of delivering results and continuous improvement in service delivery
This is a great opportunity to be part of an organisation that is proud of the work we do that helps people and communities to improve and achieve.
To apply, please click on the link below. If you have a specific question or require further information regarding this post, please contact Carol Trappett, Head of Housing and Neighbourhoods, on 07385 423741.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Solihull Community Housing is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit.
Solihull Community Housing is committed to safeguarding and protecting children, young people and adults at risk and to promoting their welfare and requires all employees and volunteers share this commitment.
JOB DESCRIPTION - NEIGHBOURHOOD SERVICE MANAGER JD - February 2022.pdf