Learning Support Assistant SEND, Holy Trinity Primary
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Do you want to work in a school where everyone is valued and works as team?
The Leadership Team of Holy Trinity C of E Primary are looking to appoint a Teaching and Learning Assistant at Holy Trinity Primary.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide high quality support to pupils with SEND
- Be able to inspire and motivate all pupils and other staff
- Be able to demonstrate high levels of initiative
- Be passionate and committed to supporting the vision of Leadership Team
- Be committed to our children, parents and community in ensuring the very best outcomes
- Be able to demonstrate excellent classroom practice
- Be an enthusiastic team player
In return we can offer:
- Amazing children who are keen to learn
- A friendly, hardworking and professional team
- A supportive and professional leadership team committed to raising standards
- A vibrant learning environment
- A commitment to invest in your continuing professional development
Please email the Business Manager firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an application pack. Alternatively you can download an application pack below.
Applications should be returned directly to the school at email@example.com
Visits to school are encouraged and will be organised with Covid-secure measures in place. These can be scheduled by calling the main office on 0121 553 1573 to arrange a visit.
Holy Trinity is committed to Safeguarding and Promoting the welfare of children an young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake enhanced DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) clearance.
This post requires a Children’s Barring List Check. If you are barred from working with children you are breaking the law if you apply for this post.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
Please ensure application forms are signed if sending via email.
If you are successful in being short-listed for interview, you will be contacted via email within 28 working days of the closing date. Please ensure you check your junk/spam boxes as well as your inbox incase any correspondence has been delivered there.
Hours: 34.5 hrs per week, Term Time plus 5 INSET Days
Grade: Band C, SCP 5-8 (£19,650 p.a. - £20,852 p.a.) - Actual Salary (£16,278 - £17,498 p.a.
Location: Holy Trinity CofE Primary School, Trinity Road South, West Bromwich, B70 6NF
Closing Date: Wednesday 13th July 2022 @ 12:00 noon
Shortlisting: AM - Thursday 14th July 2022
Observations & Interviews: Tuesday 19th July 2022