An exciting opportunity has become available at our state of the art school. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and highly-motivated Site Apprentice.
Age related NMW/NLW £9,279 - £18,328 Under 18 £9,279 Aged 18-20 £13,177 Aged 21-22 £17,710 Aged 23 and over £18,328
Shifts rotate weekly Day Shift: 8am – 4pm, four days a week, one day for college. Early Shift: 6am – 2pm, four days a week, one day for college. Late Shift: 11am – 7pm, four days a week, one day for college
Our ethos of ‘Ensuring Excellence’ is at the forefront of everything that we do. The successful candidate will assist the Facilities Manager with all aspects of security and maintenance of the whole school site to ensure the school is a clean, warm, safe and secure environment to be in. The Site Apprentice will participate in achieving the most efficient and economic use of the school premises, plant, equipment, and materials.
The successful candidate must:
· Be adaptable to change in a fast paced environment to ensure the best possible stewardship of the site
· Be able to work collaboratively as part of a team.
· Commit to the successful completion of the apprenticeship and attend college
· Recognise own strengths and areas of expertise and utilise for the benefit of the department and others.
· Develop good relationships with others by behaving with integrity, treating people with respect and leading by example.
· Comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health & safety, security, confidentiality and data protection, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person
We will offer you:
· An extensive CPD programme to nurture and develop your talents
· A mentor to support you every step of the way in your apprenticeship
· A professional, hard-working and supportive team that works together to create a welcoming, safe and vibrant environment
· Access to a network of successful schools to share best practice and develop career prospects at the highest level.
Community Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks and a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the standards which flows from Community Academies Trust vision and values. Please note that all references will be taken up prior to interview.
The role is covered by part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 and therefore the ability to speak fluent spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
Community Academies Trust supports Equal Opportunities Employment.
Community Academies Trust Company Registration No. 0747273-6
We are busily planning ahead for the forthcoming academic year and are excited about welcoming new staff to come and join us.
CLOSING DATE: 9.00am, Friday, 15th July 2022.
Completed application forms should be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Employer
The Telford Langley School is sponsored by The Community Academies Trust (CAT) which has a track record of achieving and sustaining OUTSTANDING schools. Our approach is based on a fundamental belief that all young people have the talent and the potential to achieve more than they ever thought possible