Headteacher, Henley Green Primary School
Required from September 2017
Please note Rescheduled Interview and Closing Dates
Age Range: 2-11 years (N.O.R. 416)
Following the promotion of our Headteacher, the Governing Body is seeking to appoint an inspiring Headteacher, whose leadership, commitment, enthusiasm, energy and high expectations will lead this vibrant school through the next stage on its exciting journey.
The Governors are seeking to appoint a Headteacher who:
• Welcomes the opportunity to work in a school with a strong supportive ethos, a commitment to evidence based learning and teaching, with an exciting, connected curriculum developed to deepen understanding and challenge for all children.
• Sets high expectations for themselves and others in an atmosphere where everyone is valued, respected and encouraged to succeed.
• Will ensure a continuation of the school’s inclusive and caring environment in which the happiness and success of every single child is paramount.
• Will use their leadership skills, creativity and enthusiasm to ensure the continued growth and development of our committed staff and school community.
• Contributes to the strategic planning for the school, working with an experienced and supportive Leadership Team and Governing Body.
In return we can offer:
• Pupils who love their school, are actively engaged in their learning and show genuine love and concern for each other.
• A team of dedicated, talented professionals who work closely together to support our school ethos.
• Governors, who will support, encourage, engage and challenge in equal measure.
• Excellent relationships with parents and the wider community.
Candidates are warmly invited to visit the school. Please contact Miss Joanne Murphy, current Headteacher, on 02476 613163.
Please note Rescheduled dates below:
Closing date: Midnight Monday 27th March 2017
Interviews: Tuesday 25th April and Wednesday 26th April 2017
Henley Green Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. You will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.