Teaching Assistant - Berkswell Church of England Primary School
£20493.00 - £23080.00 p.a. Incremental progression is dependent on performance.
25.0 Hours per Week
KS1 Teaching Assistant
From September 2022
25 hours’ term time only plus INSET days
Band C - £20,493 - £23,080 pro rata
For September 2022
NOR 236 (including Nursery)
Berkswell CE Primary School is an ‘Outstanding’, oversubscribed, one form entry school with a strong Christian ethos and a great sense of community. We are looking for an experienced KS1 Teaching Assistant to join our well-established team from September 2022.
The Governors are looking to appoint a dynamic and enthusiastic teaching assistant who:
- will support and promote the Christian ethos and values of the school
- is able to support the class teacher and deliver interventions
- has recent experience of working with children in KS1
- has high standards and expectations in every aspect of school life
- is committed to working as part of our KS1 team
- is an inclusive practitioner who firmly believes that all pupils can succeed
- is able to communicate effectively with parents/carers
- is committed to continued professional development
- a school where every individual child is of the utmost importance
- children who love school and are fully engaged in their learning
- an excellent team of supportive staff, governors and parents
- a commitment to continued professional development
- an enriching learning environment in a beautiful rural setting
Visits to the school are very much encouraged, please telephone the school office on 01676 532 141 to arrange a visit to make an appointment. Please be aware that we will only be able to offer visits up to 21st July 2022.
To apply please complete the attached Application form and email to email@example.com. Please note CVs will not be accepted.
Closing date: 9am, Monday 8 August 2022
Interviews: Wednesday 14 August 2022
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
This post will require an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Solihull Council is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit.
Solihull Council has a responsibility for, and a commitment to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and requires all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.