Teacher of English (Primary or Secondary trained)
Our motivation is that every child can achieve their targets with the right support. We understand where the students are at and scaffold them to move to the next level. If you feel the same way and want to make a difference we would love to hear from you.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated professional to join our successful, well-resourced English faculty. You will have genuine enthusiasm for working with our amazing students and helping to ensure Caludon Castle is an exceptional place to learn. This position would suit a professional at any stage of their teaching career, including early career teachers. We would also consider a Primary teacher who is an English specialist, to support the teaching of our new Year 7 cohort.
You will be able to demonstrate commitment and understanding in order that every student gets the personal support and challenge they need to progress and reach their full potential. We are dedicated to delivering a learning experience to all students which is stimulating and enjoyable, drawing from a wealth of extended learning environment and enrichment activities. We pride ourselves on being the kind of place people want to work where everyone recognises the buzz of excitement and togetherness, whatever stage they are at in their career. We invest in ensuring the quality of our relationships, fostering and building strong teams to share good and innovative practice, to promote learners’ achievements and to be the best that we can be.
If you have a love of English, we can offer you:
- Students that are ‘highly appreciative that staff are consistently prepared to do ‘whatever it takes’ to support students’ learning’ (Ofsted, February 2019)
- Excellent CPD
- Regular feedback to develop your teaching expertise Access to expert coaching
- An opportunity to participate in a learning and teaching project Developmental opportunities for the next step in your career
- Support from a vibrant and caring English team that has the freedom to innovate and inspire our students through faculty centred leadership
- A comprehensive induction programme and mentor
- A range of benefits which includes cycle to work, access to the on-site gym and swimming pool, free parking, an employee discount scheme, provision of an iPad, a commitment to staff wellbeing and recognition initiatives through our people strategy and well-being committee.
- A team that is proud of the school’s ‘good’ Ofsted outcome
- A strong and effective admin team to enable you to concentrate on your teaching
Caludon Castle has great deal to be proud of, hoping it is the kind of place people want to work with a meaningful focus on excellence and a desire to continuously improve.
Application packs are available from Human Resources on email@example.com or visit our website http://castlephoenixtrust.org.uk/job-opportunities/vacancies/ to download further details.
Application forms to be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 9.00am Monday 11 July 2022
If you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date for applications, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response.
These posts are exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to these posts will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). The Trust is committed to safeguarding, promoting the welfare of children and young people and creating a culture of vigilance and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and vigilance.