English Tutor - Parkhall Academy AMAT
£27.50 - £27.50 p.a. Incremental progression is dependent on performance.
30.0 Hours per Week
We are looking to recruit an excellent English tutor to deliver high quality one-to-one and small group English tuition up to KS4 to children from Park Hall Academy. You’ll teach them English using engaging and well-structured lessons that deliver measurable progress for each student. You'll be responsible for helping them improve their academic performance in English and be committed to helping them achieve their best.
Education and Experience
• You’ll have gained a degree in the subject being tutored
• You’ll also have previous experience as a tutor and/or be qualified as a tutor or working towards QTS
Skills and Experiences
The ideal candidate will be:
• Able to confidently deliver on a one to one and small group tuition
• Highly organised and prepare material for individual lessons
• Possess excellent communication skills and work ethic
• Able to demonstrate excellent writing skills for student feedback
• Interested in ongoing developments in their chosen subject.
Please visit the Academy website or contact the Academy for details and an application form by e-mailing email@example.com or by calling 0121 748 0401, Water Orton Road, Castle Bromwich, B36 9HF.
The Arden/Park Hall Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as such expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Completed applications to be returned to Dr T Close, Associate Headteacher.
This post will require an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Solihull Council is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit.
Solihull Council has a responsibility for, and a commitment to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and requires all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.