Learning Support Assistant
Post: Learning Support Assistant – Level 2/3
School: Silkmore Primary Academy, Exeter Street, Stafford, ST17 4EG
Employer: Reach2 Academy Trust
Salary: Grade 4, SCP 5-6, £19,650 - £20,043 (Pro rata annual salary £15,008 - £15,308)
Hours: 33 hours per week, Term Time + 5 inset days
Closing Date: Monday 8th August 2022
Silkmore Academy is a one form entry school located in Stafford. We have 245 pupils on roll and cater for 2 -11 years children only. At Silkmore we believe that children should learn through discovery and be fully immersed in their learning. The creative, connected curriculum engages our children and takes them on an exciting learning journey that equips them with life skills and develops their learning attitudes.
We are looking for someone to join our team and help drive forward attainment and standards.
The successful candidate will:
- Be enthusiastic, highly motivated, enjoy working with children and be passionate about making a positive difference to children’s lives.
- Be creative and committed to making learning interesting and fun.
- Inspire trust, instil confidence and embrace challenges, in order to raise pupil expectation and attainment.
- Have experience of working within the KS2 phase.
- Be able to work as part of a successful, hardworking, dedicated team.
- Have good behaviour management strategies and techniques.
This is an exciting opportunity and we look forward to receiving your application.
You will be joining the REAch2 Academy Trust, a national family of primary academies committed to raising standards and achieving excellence for all pupils, whatever their background or circumstance. The Trust provides a strong culture of collaboration and support, together with high expectations for staff and pupils alike.
Silkmore Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is subject to an enhanced DBS Check and satisfactory written references.
VISITS ARE ENCOURAGED AND WELCOME please contact the school for visits dates.
Closing Date: 12pm Monday 8th August
Interview Date: During August – based on your availability
How to Apply: Please return your completed application form by email to: email@example.com